2-1-1 Tampa Bay Cares offers a rewarding and supportive environment for employees.
2-1-1 TBC employees have a tradition of dedication, excellence and integrity while working every day to serve our mission of “Creating Connections through the power of information, innovation and hope.”
2-1-1 Tampa Bay Cares values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, protected Veteran status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. Individuals representing minority populations and/or bi-lingual are strongly encouraged to apply. 2-1-1 Tampa Bay Cares, upon employment, utilizes E-Verify to validate the ability of new employees to work legally in the United States. If you require special accommodations as an applicant, please email: email@example.com
Steps for applying for a career at 2-1-1 TBC:
- Read Job Description: Scroll down the page to view a list of current open positions. Click the name of the position to read a current job description.
- Apply Online: To apply for an open position listed below, click the apply online button next to the job you are interested in.
- Upload Resume: Complete and submit the online application then upload a current resume with your most relevant work experience.
- Complete All Pre-Employment Testing: Immediately afterwards, you will be asked to complete our pre-employment testing. Need help during testing, please call (877) 909-8378 for support.
Once all the above items are completed, only then will you be considered a potential candidate for employment and your complete application pack will be sent to and reviewed by 211TBC staff. Only qualified candidates based on testing and resume with complete applications and relevant experience will be invited for a first interview.
To Be Hired:
To receive an official offer of employment with 2-1-1 TBC, you must:
- Complete and pass a drug test within 24 hours of an unofficial offer.
- Complete and pass a Level 2 Background Check in order to schedule an official start date.
Prior to your Start Date:
To officially start your position with 2-1-1 TBC:
- HR must receive a certified copy of your most recent educational transcript.
- Employment verification is completed.
- Reference verification is completed.
- Local Law Background is completed.
PLEASE NOTE: No phone calls. All questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept resumes from recruiters only from applicants directly. We do not accept resumes when positions are not open. Need help during testing, please call (877) 909-8378 for support.
|Open Position||Specialty||Weekly Hours||Schedule||Hourly Rate||Application Status|
|Call Center Representative||Job Description||6pm-10pm (20 hours weekly)||
Mon thru Fri —
|Call Center Representative||Job Description||11am-3pm (20 hours weekly)||Mon thru Fri —||$15.00|
|Call Center Representative||Job Description||10pm-6am (24 hours weekly)||Tues, Wed, Thurs||$18.00|
|Family Services Specialist||Job Description||9:30am – 6pm||Mon-Fri||$17.78|
|Healthy Transitions Care Coordinator||Job Description||8:30am-5pm||Mon-Fri||$17.78|
|Homeless Care Coordinator||Job Description||40||Mon thru Fri||$17.50|
If the application status column above states “Position Filled”, consider volunteering with our organization to better understand how we help the community.
We offer competitive pay and benefits including a generous time off package.