2-1-1 Tampa Bay Cares, Inc. is the front door for a collaborative project called the Family Services Initiative (FSI). This project helps families with minor children prevents child protection investigations, homelessness, and further social service engagement by providing families with the right service, at the right time, for the right need. The initiative provides support and wrap-around services to meet families’ basic needs and help empower them to become self-sufficient.
This collaborative is a partnership between four core partners: the Juvenile Welfare Board Children’s Service Council of Pinellas County (JWB), 2-1-1 Tampa Bay Cares (211), Central Florida Behavioral Health Network (CFBHN), Gulf Coast Jewish Family Services (GCJFS) and Personal Enrichment through Mental Health Services (PEMHS). For more information about FSI, please visit the JWB website.
2-1-1 provides the following FSI services:
- Screen the client for emergency needs.
Make referrals to community partners.
- Connect families with PEMHS or GCJFS navigation services, where appropriate.
- Provide wrap around support to eligible families who a documented emergency need.
Work directly with CPI
Fax documents to 1-727-213-9058.
You can contact an FSI Representative clicking the link or using any of the methods below:
- Call 2-1-1 or 727-210-4211
- Email 2-1-1
- Text your zipcode to 898211 (Regular Business Hours)
- Facebook (Regular Business Hours)
- Twitter (Regular Business Hours)