Work in a Rewarding & Supportive Environment
Our employees exude dedication, excellence, and integrity while working daily to serve our mission of "improving lives through the power of information and hope".
We value diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, protected veteran status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. Individuals representing minority populations and/or bi-lingual are strongly encouraged to apply.
Upon employment, utilizes E-Verify to validate the ability of new employees to work legally in the United States. If you require special accommodations as an applicant, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps for applying for 211TBC careers
- Read Job Description: Scroll down the page to view a list of current open positions. Click the name of the position to read a current job description.
- Apply Online: To apply for an open position listed below, click the apply online button next to the job you are interested in.
- Upload Resume: Complete and submit the online application then upload a current resume with your most relevant work experience.
- Complete All Pre-Employment Testing: Immediately afterward, you will be asked to complete our pre-employment testing. Need help during testing, please call (877) 909-8378 for support.
Once all the above items are completed, only then will you be considered a potential candidate for employment and your complete application pack will be sent to and reviewed by 211TBC staff. Only qualified candidates based on testing and resume with complete applications and relevant experience will be invited for a first interview.
To Be Hired
To receive an official offer of employment with 2-1-1 TBC, you must:
- Complete and pass a drug test within 24 hours of an unofficial offer.
- Complete and pass a Level 2 Background Check in order to schedule an official start date.
Prior to your Start Date
To officially start your position with 2-1-1 TBC:
- HR must receive a certified copy of your most recent educational transcript.
- Employment verification is completed.
- Reference verification is completed.
- Local Law Background is completed.
211 Tampa Bay Cares offers a fair benefits package with competitive pay and benefits including generous paid time off.
NOTE: No phone calls - all questions can be sent to email@example.com. We do not accept resumes from recruiters only from applicants directly. We do not accept resumes when positions are not open.
TESTING AID: Need help during testing, please call (877) 909-8378 for support.