211TBC is committed to protecting every donor’s privacy. The purpose of this policy statement is to detail issues concerning privacy with all online and offline communications.
This policy was approved by the 2-1-1 TBC Board of Directors on August 17, 2016.
While interacting with 211TBC online or offline, we may ask you to provide specific personal information.
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We collect and store the personally identifiable information that you have provided us. Here are some examples of ways in which we may collect your information.
- When you request information via one of the email addresses identified on our website or otherwise contact us in person, by phone or email, with a question. We may then collect your name, address and email in order to respond to that inquiry.
- We may collect your name, email address and other contact information if you register for an event.
- We may collect your name, email address, telephone number and payment information when you make a contribution, either on our website, over the phone or by mailing in a check.
The above list provides a sample of personal information that may be collected by 211TBC. From time to time, we may collect personal information from you in ways not described above.
Use & Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information, collected on the website or through any other business activities with anyone else.
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will only share your personal information if you give us specific permission to do so.
- We will collect payment information, billing address and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration.
- We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
- We will use personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration or other donation. If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
How do you contact us regarding your information?
If you wish to stop or limit the amount of mailing and e-mails you receive, you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any 211TBC e-mail marketing communication.
If you have any questions or concerns about any other matters, you can email email@example.com or call 727-403-4062.
You can also write us at:
2-1-1 Tampa Bay Cares, Inc.
13921 Icot Blvd., Suite 700
Clearwater, FL 33760
Attention: Donor Services