Helping You Prepare and Recovery from An Event!
Stay Informed During Disasters
211 Tampa Bay Cares works closely with Pinellas County Emergency Management, Pinellas County Human Services, Pinellas VOAD, & other recovery organizations to ensure the safety our all citizens. Connect with us on Facebook & Twitter for relevant disaster information.
What to do if a storm or other emergency event threatens our area:
- Please keep up with local news TV and radio news outlets for the latest information.
- Make sure you and your family have enough supplies to survive.
- Check your disaster supplies annually for expiration dates and missing supplies.
- Have cash on hand in case power is out, but stores are open.
- Watch for boiled water alerts. Have bottled water on hand.
- Fill your tank with gas in case of ration shortages.
- If you need to evacuate, leave early – do not delay.
- Do not drive if roads are un-passable.