Updating Your 211 Directory Listing
Our goal is to keep the online directory of service current and relevant in order to provide your business with the most appropriate referrals. We can only do that if you keep your information up-to-date with us. Updates may take some time to complete depending on how many programs you have listed with us.
Questions or Need Help Updating?
Step-by-step Update Instructions
- Go to our 2-1-1 online directory.
- Click the My Account link.
- Register for an account or login if you already have an account.
- Click the “Search for Services” link.
- Click the Advanced Search link.
- Search for one of your programs.
- When you find your program in the search results, click the name of the program to open the record.
- Find the two red links above the map in the listing – if you have information to correct, click the “Report Incorrect Information” red link.
- Complete the form and click the submit button at the bottom of the page.
- If you have no corrections to your listing, click the “Verify Information” red link.
- Check the box and click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
You are done with that program update. Repeat these steps above for each program you have listed with us.