Add a NEW Agency or Program to Our 2-1-1 Center Directory
We add qualified referrals to our online directory based on requests from callers and community planners. Your business or additional programs can request to be added to our online directory at any time. The process for adding new agencies and programs does take some time depending on the season. Our priority is to keep the current information in our system up-to-date prior to adding any new information to our system.
If you would like to add a NEW agency or program listing, please read the steps below:
- Read our Inclusion/Exclusion Guidelines to see if you qualify.
- Create an account on our online database.
- Add your resource to our online directory for each of your agency and all programs you want to list with us.
- Wait for a reply from our 211 Database staff to see if your submission is approved or rejected.
- If you have questions, email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you email is, wait for an email receipt from your submitted request. This receipt will have a ticket number to refer to if you need to call us.
Need more visual help?
Click here to download our Printed Instructions.