We're here 24 hours a day for you!
What is 211?
211 is a free three-digit phone number set aside by the Federal Communications Commission for information about and referrals to local human service information. You can reach us anytime 24 hours a day from any phone.
Need Help? Call, Text, or Start your self-search.
211 Tampa Bay Cares is part of a learning community that embraces transparency around how we provide support to our community. We have adopted these client experience values.
- We respect the people in our diverse community band will serve them equitably, free of judgment, and be accountable when we are not.
- We meet people where they are and work collaboratively with them to improve access to healthier opportunities.
- We strive for continuity and consistency in our service delivery while maintaining the dignity and uniqueness of people.
- We communicate with empathy and purpose.
- We proactively work to improve the wellness of our community before, during, and after each engagement.